(Solved) : True False User Interaction Usually Avoided Database Transaction User May Take Unpredictab Q35569327
- True or False: User interaction is usually avoided during adatabase transaction because the user may take an unpredictablylong time to complete their actions.
- Which term(s) below describe this schedule and its dependencygraph:
- Both a. and c.
- Which statement below accurately describes this schedule:
- All transactions in the schedule will need to be rolledback
- Transactions T1, T2 and T3 will need to be rolled back but T4will not need to be rolled back
- Transactions T1 and T2 will need to be rolled back but T3 andT4 will not need to be rolled back
- The schedule is noncascading (only the aborted T1 transactionneeds to be rolled back)
- Match the following terms with their best description:
- Transactions are guaranteed to be serializable
- Only committed records to be read, repeated reads of samerecord must return same value.
- Only committed records can be read, but successive reads ofrecord may return different values
- Uncommitted records may be read